Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Power of Waiting


!±8± The Power of Waiting

In our haste and have made the world of today it is easy to forget that there is an enormous power in waiting. You have to think what he said? I personally run my own business, and I found that sometimes the problems can be solved if your patient. I'm telling you to neglect a duty, I tell you be patient if you do things. As an independent contractor, I routinely pass off other work to complete.

If I do, leads me to aMust wait to roll. Sometimes, especially when deadlines are met, it is very difficult to do. I was trying to push other people to do something is quite a futile effort. Will not be long before people no longer want to work with you. So you need to learn to wait. But why is it so hard to wait sometimes? I think it is right that the release of control to a particular problem that the real Stickler. If you continue to give control to someone, it ishard.

Some of the questions that appear to mind is "I'm really able to complete the task?" Or, if I get results because it timely? These are all legitimate concerns. And of course you have to adapt over time. We hire some 'money on not only to do the job, and you must change the people you are done. You may need to refer to someone or work poorly executed. If you are a boss, these are new tasks that need doing.Probably the worst thing he could do what needed to handle the task. Will not be long until you are fired by the person who works for you.

So there are a lot of standby power. But my suggestion is, if you assign a task, you can also assign the completion time and date. This tells the receiver what are your expectations. Personally I found that if I give a prediction of the time, and I do my people, there are those times, I will say untilThey can not meet this deadline. What do you do when someone is in charge, and can not hear anything back at all? The answer is quite simple. Tell the person who originally assigned the task of re-assign to someone else and do just that.

So the next time you decide to do something, remember the power of waiting. In this fast world can be your best friend or your worst enemy.


The Power of Waiting

Tattoo Supply Catalog Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links